Most people are now using broadband (sometimes called ADSL) to connect to the internet and fierce competition is forcing suppliers to reduce costs and provide a cheaper, better service.
We keep abreast of changes in the market. This means that we can offer advice and guidance that will help you to take advantage of the best deals available, enabling you to get the most out of your internet connection.
Examples of areas in which we can offer advice and help include:
- information about internet service providers (ISPs)
- a comparison/review of service packages
- switching your ISP
- changing email addresses
- upgrading your broadband service
- internet safety
- using filtering/blocking software for homes and businesses
- spam filters and stopping pop-ups